Join us, and drive Salesforce success with your expertise
Łódź-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 100% remotely!
As a Salesforce Consultant, you will be working for our client, a provider of innovative solutions. They have embarked on an extensive three-year project with one of Germany’s top automotive companies, beginning on 1st February 2024. Your role is crucial in optimizing marketing, sales, and after-sales processes through Salesforce expertise.
Your main responsibilities: manage and document project activities using Jira and Confluence
- Employ Agile methodologies to facilitate adaptive planning and development
- Enhance communication through fluent German language skills
- Leverage knowledge of Salesforce for valuable insights and recommendations
- Analyze existing processes and consult on process enhancements
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Proficiency in Jira and Confluence for project management
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies
- Fluent German language skills for effective communication
- Understanding of marketing, sales, and after-sales processes in the automotive sector
- Deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Prior experience in the automotive sector
- Familiarity with Copado for CI/CD
- Expertise in Apex and Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Successful track record in Salesforce projects
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4326