Join us and develop your career in the Banking sector!
Warsaw/Wrocław-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Senior SaS Administrator, you will be working for our client, a leading institution in the banking sector. We are seeking an experienced individual with a minimum of 5 years of SaS administration experience to join our dynamic team
Your main responsibilities: Manage and maintain SaS infrastructure to ensure seamless operation and optimal performance
- Implement and configure SaS applications, focusing on both administration and maintenance aspects
- Oversee system updates, patches, and upgrades to align with banking standards
- Monitor system health, promptly addressing any issues to minimize downtime
- Collaborate with stakeholders to tailor SaS solutions to meet business needs
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in SaS administration
- Proficiency in managing SaS applications and infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of SaS tools and components
- Experience in system monitoring, performance tuning, and security implementation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively
- Proven success in the banking or financial services industry
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4739