Solve the world’s toughest challenges and strive for a world where, Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility.
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely 4 days a week
As a Scrum Master, you will work for our Client – a global enterprise with core competencies in the three main life sciences areas of crop science, pharmaceuticals, & consumer health. You will work on purposeful cutting-edge projects to bring our Client’s mission to life: Health for all and Hunger for none. You will develop products and services to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Join a culture that gives you the power to change.
Your main responsibilities: Provide guidance and facilitate sprint and release planning sessions and other agile ceremonies
- Establish and ensure the adoption of standards, ceremonies, and best practices for agile ways of working
- Challenge existing workflows and processes and remove impediments to the agile team’s success
- Facilitate teams’ continuous delivery model and adoption of an agile mindset
- Monitor and communicate the progress of agile teams’ key metrics (e.g., OKRs and KPIs) to stakeholders (e.g., IT and business leaders)
- Track metrics to surface potential problems and assist teams in resolving them
- Champion agile approaches, drive awareness of the agile transformation, and gain stakeholder buy-in to expand adoption and support agile approaches
- Keep up to date with corporate policies, practices, and industry trends concerning agile
- Participate in the identification, collection, and reporting of agile practice metrics and measurements to track progress
- Assist with establishing communities of practice and developing a culture of continuous improvement across the team
As an ideal candidate you have:
- 6+ years of prior experience as a Scrum Master / Agile PM
- Higher education
- Deep expertise in agile methodologies, frameworks, and practices
- Experience coaching and mentoring individuals and teams an facilitating training sessions
- Demonstrated ability to influence change and resolve conflict at the leadership and team level
- Strong problem-solving skills that can be applied to resolve complex business and technical challenges
- Experience developing and tracking metrics and using them to make data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical information in a condensed manner to various stakeholders verbally and in writing
- Familiarity with agile planning tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Rally)
- Great communication and people skills
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2959