Deliver the next-generation SaaS platform for a powerful network of over 60,000 customers!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Scrum Master, you will be working for our Client – the ultimate provider of supply chain risk management solutions operating across over a dozen end-markets and multiple geographies. A successful candidate will help to facilitate scrum in a team that builds a high-growth, cloud-based, SaaS subscription business, providing governance, risk management and compliance services to over 4,000 public and private sector clients and over 60,000 customers across sectors such as construction, transport, retail, hospitality education, facility and property management, manufacturing, local and central government.
Your main responsibilities: work with a dynamic and entrepreneurial cross-functional Digital Transformation team
- Work in a fast-paced and business-aligned environment.
- Guide the SCRUM teams on Agile principles and practices
- Remove any impediments and facilitate getting work done without coercion
- Help to build the best-in-class Supplier Risk Management platform
- Coordinate releases within a high cadence CI/CD programme of work
- Increase cross-team collaboration
- Enable the continuous improvement of the Agile teams
- Oversee the Agile working practices to bring the product to market quicker
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience working as a SCRUM master or Agile Project Manager on Application Development projects
- Expertise in the delivery of change, with evidence of the ability to work within an Agile delivery framework, i.e. SCRUM, Kanban and/or other relevant ways of working
- Scrum/Kanban certification
- Expert knowledge of the software delivery lifecycle to support Agile delivery
- Expert knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Experience managing releases through a CI/CD Agile Delivery Lifecycle, including providing guidance and release management best practice is a requirement for this role
- Commitment to achieving value-based outcomes with an appetite to embed Agile and Lean thinking as the norm and helping to foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Demonstrable evidence of strong leadership, communication and influencing skills within cross-functional SCRUM teams
- A strong and demonstrable alignment to the Agile values and principles, including a focus on transparency, inspection and the ability to adapt
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- A drive for the efficient flow of work through teams by helping them remove obstacles and make improvements
- Fluent English
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2841