Looking to relocate? Join one of the biggest bank of Saudi Arabia!
Riyadh-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 20% remotely.
As a Scrum Master, you will be working for our client, a leading financial institution in Saudi Arabia. This position requires a partial relocation to Saudi Arabia. The client, committed to delivering innovative solutions, is embarking on an agile transformation journey. As a Scrum Master, you will play a pivotal role in driving the successful adoption of Agile methodologies and ensuring the efficient delivery of projects.
Your main responsibilities: Facilitate and lead Agile ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Guide and coach the development team on Agile principles and practices
- Remove impediments and foster a collaborative and self-organizing team environment
- Ensure the team adheres to Scrum processes and meets sprint goals and commitments
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners and stakeholders to prioritize and deliver value-driven solutions
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master in an Agile environment
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and methodologies
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve project objectives
- Knowledge of Agile tools and practices, such as JIRA or Kanban boards
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3859