Looking to relocate? Join one of the biggest bank of Saudi Arabia!
Riyadh-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 20% remotely.
As a Solution Design Analyst, you will be working for our client, a prominent financial institution in Saudi Arabia. This position requires a partial relocation to Saudi Arabia. The client, recognized for its innovation in the banking industry, is seeking an experienced professional to join their team. You will be involved in designing and architecting enterprise-level solutions to support the client’s digital transformation initiatives.
Your main responsibilities: Analyze and evaluate business requirements to design effective and scalable solutions
- Develop and document solution designs using UML (Unified Modeling Language) methodologies
- Design and implement microservices-based architectures for improved modularity and scalability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment between business objectives and technical solutions
- Conduct feasibility studies and impact assessments to determine the viability of proposed designs
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Strong knowledge of enterprise architecture and service designs
- Experience in designing microservices architectures
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in using UML for solution design documentation
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3857