Join us, and redefine excellence in database innovation!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 100% remotely!
As an SQL Developer, you will be working for our client, a leading global financial institution, contributing to a strategic initiative in Identity and Access Management.
Your main responsibilities: supporting and maintaining client’s global audit and reporting tooling
- Contributing to service improvement through automation and innovation
- Owning work and tasks within BAU projects (such as upgrades) and BAU stakeholder engagements
- Owning work to respond to audit and compliance teams as required within deadlines
- Being part of a Hybrid team leveraging Agile tooling and best practices
- Covering ad-hoc occasional out-of-hours working
- Collaborating in a positive way with global team members both within and outside of the team
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in MS SQL Server
- Experience with Oracle, Postgres, and MySQL databases
- Competence in refactoring code to make duplication of logic redundant
- Experience working with data volumes up to 200M in an entity-driven database design
- Understanding of Schemas, Stored Procedures, Functions
- Strong knowledge of concepts like: Logging of Events and Error handling, Performance Tuning, Processing Unstructured data (XML, JSON)
- Scripting experience such as PowerShell/Batch to automate tasks
- Windows Server Experience
- Experience working with source code management tools such as GIT/Visual Studio
- Ability to perform data imports/exports using APIs/SSIS
It is a strong plus if you have:
- SSRS experience
- Past technical support role, with in-depth troubleshooting or crisis-call experience is desirable
- Ability to succeed in a diverse global team – confident communicator with a good standard of English language
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4394