Join us, and drive innovation in securing billions worth of transactions!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 100% remotely
As a Structured Data Masking SME, you will be working for our client, a leading global financial institution. The Cybersecurity Technology function plays a crucial role in assuring critical functions and billions of pounds worth of transactions across the organization.
Your main responsibilities: protecting the client’s brand, shareholder value, information, and financial assets
- Support the delivery and operation of Strategy
- Provide key representation and expertise on all data security issues
- Collaborate to drive the implementation of enterprise-wide and regional IT Strategy
- Ensure compliance with client’s Information Security policies and global regulatory requirements
- Work closely with the team to understand and maintain visibility of IT security risk profile and control effectiveness
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum of 3/4 years of Cyber experience, preferably in a highly regulated environment
- Wide-ranging security experience with a focus on Data Security, privacy, and data anonymization
- Experience operating a key security service in a demanding environment with tight timelines
- Knowledge of data anonymization techniques, including masking, tokenization, grouping, k-anonymization, and redaction
- Experience with anonymization tools such as Privitar, Delphix, and CA TDM
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to work remotely with initiative
- Understanding of technical concepts and principles of software development
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience working in a financial organization
- Information Security Certification (GIAC, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor)
- Regulatory engagement and compliance experience, especially with GDPR
- Comprehensive understanding of security trends in the industry
- Ability to manage budgets and expenditures effectively
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4404