Keep the networks up and running, ensuring all users have the best and fastest experience possible!
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely 1-2 days a month
As a System Administrator, you will be working for our client, a dynamic and innovative company committed to cutting-edge technology. Your role involves managing MacOS systems, with a particular focus on security, hardware/software troubleshooting, and network issues. Your main responsibilities include providing internal and external user support for MacOS systems, with at least 2 years of experience in system administration on MacOS. Proficiency in Jamf Pro and/or Microsoft Intune is required, while familiarity with Azure Cloud, PowerBI, Atlassian Jira, and Microsoft Windows is highly recommended.
Your main responsibilities: Provide internal and external user support for MacOS systems
- Administer MacOS systems, emphasizing security and troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues
- Utilize Jamf Pro and/or Microsoft Intune for system administration
- Stay informed about and implement best practices in system administration
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a MacOS system administrator, focusing on security and issue resolution
- Minimum 1 year of experience in internal and/or external user support for MacOS systems
- Experience with Jamf Pro and/or Microsoft Intune
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Azure Cloud, PowerBI, Atlassian Jira, Microsoft Windows
- Soft skills: Ability to communicate technically complex topics in a simple, understandable manner; Quick learning and willingness to develop; Independence, high responsibility, and engagement in duties; Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Basic proficiency in English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4662