Join us, and shape the future of IT administration!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 60% remotely
As a System Administrator, you will be working for our client, an innovative company focused on ongoing system administration and IT project implementation.
Your main responsibilities: administering Kubernetes (OpenShift preferred)
- Administering RedHat Linux and Windows Server
- Writing Linux and Windows batch scripts to automate tasks
- Managing a CI/CD environment, particularly Jenkins
- Welcoming knowledge of IBM tools, such as Websphere/Liberty app servers and Business Automation Workflow
- Collaborating in a dynamic team and adapting to new experiences
- Participating in ongoing system administration and new IT projects
- Implementing new solutions and migrating existing ones to new platforms
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Advanced experience in Kubernetes administration, with a preference for OpenShift
- Advanced proficiency in administering RedHat Linux and Windows Server
- Strong scripting skills in Linux and Windows batch scripts
- Experience in managing a CI/CD environment, especially Jenkins
- A commitment to continuous learning and open collaboration
- Flexibility to work in the office, with on-site presence as required
- The ability to adapt to new experiences and cooperate effectively
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of MS SQL and Oracle Database
- Knowledge of IBM tools like Websphere/Liberty and Business Automation Workflow
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4352