Join us, and lead the charge in securing digital identities globally
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely!
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution undergoing a transformative phase in Identity and Access Management. The project focuses on implementing strategic Secrets Management solutions globally.
Your main responsibilities: capturing requirements, conducting data analysis, and defining use cases
- Collaborating with platform and application teams globally to gather Secrets Management requirements
- Engaging key stakeholders from Identity and Access Management, Architecture, Cybersecurity, and other business areas to devise solutions for Secrets Management use cases
- Capturing region/country-specific Secrets Management requirements from all regions, including Highly Regulated countries
- Preparing detailed requirements documentation for senior stakeholder approval
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience in requirements gathering within a technical environment, encompassing DevOps, Jenkins, CI/CD Pipelines, and both Cloud and on-premise infrastructure platforms
- Strong technical understanding, working closely with infrastructure and application teams
- Proficiency in data analysis and process mapping
- Experience in identifying use cases and hands-on involvement in IAM or PAM migration projects
- Proven track record of collaboration with Technical, Cybersecurity, and Operations teams
- Good technical understanding of IAM and controls capabilities and requirements
- Strong stakeholder engagement and organizational skills with excellent communication
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Previous experience in financial institutions
- Prior Secrets Management experience
- Exposure to working with global teams
- Agile experience and familiarity with Jira and Confluence
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4427