Join us, and make an impact with your expertise in infrastructure and technology!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely!
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be working for a prominent global financial institution, on the PAM Project within the client’s PAM Programme.
Your main responsibilities: collaborate with SMEs for detailed technical support in Design, Build, and Test activities
- Identify and document clear, unambiguous requirements across Infrastructure technologies
- Facilitate sessions to manage and resolve issues related to requirements
- Gain a deep understanding of product opportunities and constraints, ensuring alignment with project deliverables
- Engage in effective discussions with technical peers to validate proposed solutions against requirements
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Key Business Analysis skills, including stakeholder management and requirements engineering
- Familiarity with Operating Systems, Databases, and Networks
- Experience with Infrastructure technologies and the ability to document technical requirements
- Confidence in facilitating sessions to manage and resolve issues related to requirements.
- Familiarity with RTC (Rational Team Concert) for Requirement Capture, Traceability, and Testing
- Experience working within large, complex organizations
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Privileged Access Management (PAM) core use cases and operating models
- Experience documenting technical requirements/use cases for PAM management of accounts
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4409