Thrive as an Test Automation Developer at one of the largest Polish Banks!
Warsaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely.
As an Automation Test Programmer, you will be working for our client, a prominent figure in online banking. Joining our SCRUM team, your primary responsibility will be ensuring high-quality business process development within the BPMS system. Daily tasks involve participating in all software development aspects for clients, focusing on:
Your main responsibilities: Design, create, and maintain automated tests for services and BPMS processes
- Design and create tools/processes supporting test automation
- Assist in the installation and configuration of test automation tools
- Support the team in regular code reviews
- Create and maintain documentation for designed solutions
- Manage environments for automated tests
- Prepare test data, mocks, and reports
- Actively contribute to the SCRUM team
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience in automating tests for web applications
- Proficiency in Python
- Familiarity with Selenium, TeamCity, and GIT
- Solid understanding of JSON and XML
- Strong communication skills and independence
- Innovative ideas for workflow optimization
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4715