Are you interested in the world of investment funds? Join us and develop yourself in a modern Technology Hub!
Warsaw or Krakow-based opportunity with possibility to work partly remote!
As a Third Party Application Manager you will work for our Client – The EU’s leading bank and key player on the international banking scene, operating in 72 countries. You will join a brand new, state-of-the-art, technology and development Hub created to bring together the strongest players in the IT market. The successful candidate will be responsible for integrating third-party applications into the company’s system and environment. This includes application lifecycle management, upgrades, configurations and application troubleshooting.
Your main responsibilities: act as a best-class 3rd Party Application Manager!
- Understand and analyze the needs of the Business related to one or more functional domains with the aim of enhancing the Information System (IS) with appropriate and sustainable solutions in line with the entity’s strategic plan and the related request portfolio
- Ensure that the solution is compatible with the requirements derived from the Business’s needs
- Be a contact person for the Business for functional aspects
- Manage the communication with 3rd Party software vendors to evolve applications
- Ensure that applications are maintained and upgraded
- Suggest optimizations and ways to improve efficiency
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with process analysis and testing methods
- Knowledge of the Business for the needs analysis
- Familiarity with Application Development and Maintenance (ADM) methodological practices
- Knowledge of the main challenges related to Data and its management
- Knowledge of security standards
- Understanding of the scope’s organization/structure
- Fluent English and Italian
It is a strong plus if you have:
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4463