Become a part of the fastest-growing financial brand in Poland!
Warsaw based opportunity with the possibility to work 90% remotely
As a UniFlow Configuration Specialist, you will be working for our client, an innovation leader among Polish financial institutions, providing a full range of modern financial services for individuals and companies. You will be responsible for implementing and developing BPM processes in a complex organizational structure.
Your main responsibilities: Configuration of business processes on BPM platform
- Modelling of business processes with the use of rules written in scripting languages
- Close cooperation with the business to establish procedures and define functionalities
- Working in agile methodologies (SCRUM, Agile PM)
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience with scripting or programming languages such as SQL and PHP
- Proficiency in Git and GitHub
- Familiarity with automation products like Ansible and Jenkins
- Agile ways of working experience
- Ability to work independently with a proactive mindset and high ownership
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for global stakeholder interaction
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Ferryt, Camunda or similar BPMS platforms
- Knowledge of at least one programming language or experience in configuring processes on the BPMS platform
- Ability to use SQL in practice
- Knowledge of BPMN and UML
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4593