Join us, and make a difference in global financial services technology
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a WAS Admin, you will be working for our client, a global banking and financial services organization with a strong commitment to digital innovation. Joining the Wholesale Technology Digital team, you will play a crucial role in developing and enhancing digital banking platforms for commercial customers.
Your main responsibilities: ensure smooth operation and optimization of infrastructure projects, collaborating with cross-functional teams and internal partners to meet demanding timelines
- Provide technical consultancy and actively participate in system administration, configuration, monitoring, and project delivery
- Prepare comprehensive server-related documentation, including installation procedures, training guides, and testing support materials
- Control and manage change/release processes to ensure the quality implementation of infrastructure changes
- Operate and maintain a large estate of system environments to ensure security, availability, and capacity planning
- Participate in incident/crisis support, facilitating swift service recovery, root cause analysis, and implementing improvement actions
- Implement system environments according to project requirements and platform pattern offerings, with a focus on High Availability
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 8+ years of experience in Websphere Application Server ND and IBM HTTP Server/Plugin Administration/WebSphere Portal Server in a Linux Environment
- Proven expertise in building, configuring, and supporting projects, ensuring quality delivery until project go-live
- Installation experience with WebSphere Application Server ND, IBM HTTP server, and middleware technologies like Apache/Tomcat
- Knowledge of cluster/non-cluster environments within WebSphere Application Server ND
- Configuration and administration skills for WebSphere resources, including JDBC providers, Data Sources, JNDI, J2C authentication alias, and other configurations
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience deploying J2EE applications and implementing changes in production servers within tight schedules
- Troubleshooting skills for Level 1-2 issues in production/non-production environments
- Expertise in SSL certificate renewal for IBM HTTP Server and working knowledge of the WAS key-store/trust-store
- Proficiency in enabling Global Security with LDAP for WebSphere Application Server
- Familiarity with SSO/configuring Security Domains in WAS and troubleshooting IHS/WAS/Plugin issues
- Strong hands-on experience with Linux commands and installing fix packs on WAS/IBM HTTP Server/Plugin
- Knowledge of heap dump/thread dump analysis using ISA Lite and experience with monitoring tools like Wily
- Understanding of ITIL procedures and working with change management tools such as CA Service Desk
- Proficiency in shell scripts along with Python/Jython//WSADMIN and hands-on experience with Jenkins/Ansible
- Working knowledge of WebSphere Liberty
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4526