Join our team as a System Programmer and work on solutions for the Banking market!
Krakow-based opportunity with a possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a z/OS System Programmer, you will be in charge of multiple duties including but not limited to programming, analysis, and creating functional/technical design solutions to address specific security exposures.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Executing z/OS backup and recovery processes, data migrations, storage allocations, connections, and reporting tasks
- Problem analyzing for disk – and tape problems
- Developing, testing, and implementing remediation plans
- Coordinating microcode changes in the environment
- Configuring disk and tape components
- Performing proactive monitoring of the production environment
- Implementing processes and changes at the request of the company’s group
As an ideal candidate you have:
- 2 years of experience in z/OS mainframe systems programming
- Experience in one of the below:
- Storage Management, storage administration
- RACF and RACF administration
- MQ Series
- Knowledge of z/OS, TSO/ISPF, USS, SDSF, JCL
- Ability to build effective networks across business areas, develop relationships based on mutual trust
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience in ensuring own and others’ compliance with relevant regulatory processes
- Good problem determination skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Linux Shell scripting experience
- Knowledge of the German language
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal numbers: #2280, #2274, #2275