Help optimize the organization for teams in one of leader of the Card Industry
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Scrum Master, you will help our client, one of largest Card Issuer in the world, guide and support existing and soon to be established Scrum Teams. You will be responsible for teaching teams and organization how to put Scrum theory into the practice. Your accountability as Scrum Master will be Scrum Teams effectiveness by improving ways of work and implementing best practices.
Your main responsibilities: coaching the Scrum Team in self-management, cross-functionality and Agile practices
- Causing the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress
- Establishing an environment where the team can be the most effective
- Helping the Scrum Team to create high-value products
- Ensuring a good relationship between the team and the product owner as well as others outside
- Supporting product owner with the product backlog management
- Supporting leadership in implementing and spreading Agile principles in the organization
- Implementing and spreading best practices across the organization
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Working experience in Agile (Scrum) environment
- Proficiency in Agile/Scrum definition and implementation within organization
- Soft skills and ability to work with team: leadership, facilitation, motivation, teaching & conflict resolution
- Experienced in improving agile team efficiency
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and efficient in making / concluding decision
- Getting things done attitude & strong feeling of ownership
- Good to have: debit / credit card knowledge and experience
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3617
Business Link Green2Day Building