Get the opportunity to develop your skills in Mobile applications in the international environment!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As an Android Engineer, you will be assigned to our client – a renowned Investment Bank. You will be part of a cross-functional team transforming clients’ digital capabilities. You will be driving innovation, delivering products in ever-shortening cycles, and helping to drive the continuous improvement of processes, tooling, and engineering practices.
Your key responsibilities: Proactive collaboration in the project team to help develop the product using your experience to help guide the team through the whole development lifecycle
- Planning, estimating, contributing to the architecture, coding, and development
- Refactoring and continuous improvements of the codebases
- Focusing on software quality and delivering quality throughout the whole process
- Ensuring that technical decisions and information are communicated through the global team
- Taking responsibility for releases and contributing to the ongoing support of the live apps.
- Collaborating with others, and giving thought about how software fits into the bigger picture
- Delivering fair outcomes for our customers and ensuring our own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial
Our work methodology:
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins
- Version Control System: GIT
- Code Reviews: Github
- Issue tracking tool: JIRA
- Knowledge repository: Confluence
- QA Manager, Testers: Yes
- Agile management: Scrum, Agile
The ideal candidate has:
- 3 years of experience as a technical expert on the Android platform and competency with industry-standard libraries
- Hands-on experience in using Kotlin to develop Android App
- A good eye for design should be able to implement the latest Material Design components and animations
- Experience in Dagger2, Rxjava2, Retrofit2
- Very good with UI and Core Architectural Design patterns
- Solid experience in writing Unit Tests and UI tests, must be familiar with Junit, Mockito, and Espresso
- Familiarities with security concepts and integration, like HTTPS, cert pinning, encryption and decryption, and data protection
- Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically Github
- Knowledge of agile project management with cross-functional teams, using Jira and Confluence.
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Credibility and ability to influence stakeholders convincingly with well-considered logic.
- Familiarity with third-party lib integration
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2285