Join us, and shape the future of analytics with cutting-edge visualization
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 70% remotely!
As an Data Visualisation Engineer (Qlik Sense), you will be working for our client, a global financial institution at the forefront of risk and compliance assurance services. The Automation & Analytics Team, a sub-function within Risk and Compliance Assurance Services, focuses on providing analytical solutions and data-led insights to various client’s portfolios and business units. The Data Visualization team collaborates with Automation & Analytics to translate advanced analytics outputs into interactive dashboards, facilitating accessible and understandable information for global business users.
Your main responsibilities: reviewing and clarifying business requirements with stakeholders
- Designing, developing, and maintaining user-friendly data visualizations and dashboards
- Implementing best practices for consistent and optimal dashboard design
- Refining dashboards based on feedback to ensure accuracy and functionality
- Collaborating with business leaders to develop analytical solutions
- Delivering high-quality visualization solutions for stakeholders globally
- Providing actionable insights and recommendations
- Offering production support, including addressing access requests and issues
- Taking ownership of multiple dashboards and ensuring their quality
- Multitasking on 2-3 projects simultaneously
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Qlik Sense
- Hands-on analytics experience solving complex business problems using data
- Dashboard design experience using reporting tools (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and navigate organizational challenges
- Strong analytical skills with business analysis experience
- Excellent attention to detail and documentation skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Proven track record of quickly acquiring new skills
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Proficiency in visualization tools such as Qlik Sense
- Experience with analytical programming languages (Python, SQL, ETL)
- Knowledge of data science and machine learning algorithms
- Ability to work with data from various systems and perform data cleansing
- Experience in cloud technologies
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4493