Join us, and revolutionize automation in banking technology!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As an Automation Engineer, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution known for fostering career growth and innovation. You’ll be part of the CTO Splunk POD, managing the largest Splunk instance within the Chief Technology Office global function of client’s IT.
Your main responsibilities:
- Reduce administrative overhead with an “automate everything” approach
- Develop and enhance automated change deployment processes
- Ensure adherence to best engineering practices
- Provide technical guidance and support to engineers in our team
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps/Automation
- Proficiency in Linux administration and scripting languages (e.g., Bash, PowerShell)
- Experience in automation development with Ansible
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes and tools like GitHub and Jenkins
- Understanding of testing methodologies and DevOps principles
- Ability to work independently with a proactive mindset and high sense of ownership
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills with effective verbal and written communication in English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience working in an agile environment (Agile, Scrum/Kanban)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4745