Join the Cloud Revolution and work for the Polish leader in online banking!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Cloud DevOps/Administrator Engineer, you will be working for our client, one of the leaders in online banking. Joining the Digital Workspace Team, you’ll contribute to developing both web and mobile applications, aiming to provide our employees an experience on par with customer-facing applications. We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to collaborate with us in ensuring the quality and automation of our production processes.
Your main responsibilities: Support developers in building CI/CD pipelines and process automation
- Prepare tools to facilitate the testing process
- Develop and maintain tools for migration, object transfer, and data mocking
- Automate application updates for tools like Bitbucket, TeamCity, SonarQube, and Artifactory
- Ensure high availability and performance of applications
- Implement Azure DevOps applications and enhance CD processes
- Aid in migrating applications to Public Cloud
- Generate data snapshots for application usage metrics
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Proficiency in .Net and MSSQL tools
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Familiarity with tools such as Bitbucket, TeamCity, SonarQube, and Artifactory
- Experience with Ansible and monitoring tools like Splunk
- Competence in CI/CD support tools and Azure DevOps
- Basics of network solutions, including load balancing
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Fundamental understanding of SSL and GIT
- Ability to work with GIT version control
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4676