Build and support Cloud Platform solutions in the global Bank!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will work within an agile team of Engineers and Operations personnel building highly resilient, scalable and performant infrastructure in an automated and efficient manner. You will work alongside the Application DevOps teams and cross-functional IT teams. You will be required to use their initiative to innovate to achieve maximum performance and be prepared to investigate and use new products/services offered by CSPs
Your key responsibilities: Build and manage the Bank Cloud foundation platform to enable application deployments
- Engineer solutions on Cloud foundation platform using Infrastructure As Code methods (e.g. Terraform)
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services (e.g. IAM, networking, logging, Operating systems, Containers.)
- Ensure compliance with centrally defined Security
- Ensure compliance with Operational risk standards (E.g. Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency)
- Build and support continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities
- Engineering activities to implement patches provided centrally
- Support non-functional testing
- Update support and operational documentation as required
- Fault find and support Applications teams
- Provide impact assessments where requested for changes proposed on the Bank Cloud core platform
- On a rotational on-call basis provide out-of-business hours support as part of our 24 x 7 coverage
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 4+ years of demonstrable Cloud service provider experience (ideally GCP and AWS) – infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including Compute, Storage, SDN (VPC and XPN)
- Demonstrable experience in Linux administration and scripting preferably Red Hat
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and continuous testing tools
- Server administration (either Linux or Windows)
- Automation scripting (using scripting languages such as Terraform, Ansible etc.)
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Ability to quickly acquire new skills and tools
It is a strong plus if you have experience in:
- Cloud Certifications
- Linux Certification
- Windows Server Certification
- Experience operating in a highly regulated industry, e.g. Financial Services
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2881