Create best-in-class content for one of the leaders in the Financial Industry!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Content Manager, you will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve business goals for one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, serving +40 million customers globally. Your duties will also include providing high-quality content for Cybersecurity communications.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Providing high-quality content for Cybersecurity communication targeting key stakeholders with channel optimization
- Creating, editing, proofreading, and coordinating internal messaging and reporting
- Ensuring that all written material reflects client style guidelines and tone of voice
- Driving storytelling content and support to drive readership and engagement
- Providing editorial a linguistic support across the function
- Being responsible for overall content experience, standards, and guidelines
- Reviewing content for quality and assisting with glossary
- Managing content for Cybersecurity across all channels (blogs, newsletters, emails, web copy, landing pages, infographics, long and short-form texts)
- Planning and implementing engaging content across functions
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in English (native or C2 level)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Ability to match the language of communication to a specified target group
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships, solicit input from a variety of stakeholders and manage stakeholders’ expectations
- Strong communication skills, user experience orientation, and understanding of the concept of quality content
- Experience in executing content strategy and managing content across multiple channels
- Good analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience in working with tools supporting internal communication (CMS, SharePoint, marketing automation)
- Attention to detail
- Proven skills in writing different kinds of materials (examples of blogs, websites, newsletters, etc. required)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3396