Join us, and unlock the power of data to enhance customer experiences!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 30% remotely
As a DAO Data Delivery Investment Governance Senior Manager, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution. In this role, you will support the Protect and Unlock pillars of the client’s Data & Analytics Office (DAO) strategy. Your principal accountability will be managing investment governance for DAO Delivery & Portfolio management.
Your main responsibilities: lead investment governance, including planning, prioritization, and endorsement
- Manage the DAO delivery demand management process, assessing demand and contributing to prioritization
- Oversee and coordinate CTB business cases
- Collaborate closely with business management and finance partners on DAO delivery financial management.
- Provide oversight for CAM interlock activities
- Oversee bank-wide data change investments
- Develop and maintain Clarity modules and ensure completeness
- Drive change management capability enhancement, continuous improvement, and adherence checks
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Delivery Portfolio financials
- Communicate verbally and in writing related to Delivery Portfolio governance
- Manage and update portfolio documentation, process documents, and information sources
- Provide management and support to junior team members
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 10+ years of experience
- Leadership experience in implementing portfolio and project management methodologies in global enterprise environments
- Strong financial management skills
- Excellent senior (executive-level) stakeholder management skills
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office, including Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, formulas), PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Experience with project and portfolio management tools like Clarity, Jira, MS Project, and Open Workbench
- Experience with collaboration platforms such as Confluence and MS SharePoint
- The ability to establish and leverage cross-functional relationships for effective project governance
- Superior analytical skills, including the ability to synthesize results and connect key points
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Additional certifications or qualifications related to project management or financial management
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4251