Forge the Future: Empower Data Dynamics Remotely!
Fully remote opportunity
As a Data Engineer, you will be working for our client, a leading technology solutions provider, on an exciting project for an international customer.
Your main responsibilities: Automating and implement code for productive use
- Consolidating, automating, and deploying diverse contract, customer, and usage data for subsequent use in ad-hoc analyses and PowerBI reports
- Launching BI models into production
- Creating comprehensive technical documentation
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Solid expertise in Python and Pyspark
- Extensive experience in Unit Testing
- Proficiency in Data Streaming using Kafka/PubSub
- Hands-on experience with GCP, particularly Big Query
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure as Code using Terraform
- Familiarity with Gitlab CI and Airflow
- Background in Requirement Engineering and Product Design
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4587