Looking to relocate? Join one of the biggest bank of Saudi Arabia!
Riyadh-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 20% remotely.
As a Data Engineering Team Leader, you will be working for our client in a leading position within the Digital Banking division. This role requires a partial relocation to Saudi Arabia. As the Data Engineering Team Leader, you will play a crucial role in data ownership on behalf of the business, representing the voice of the business division in the executive governance committee. Your responsibilities include ensuring effective data stewardship, implementing data stewardship policies and standards, and promoting a consistent view of business data. You will also act as a liaison between business areas and other data management sections.
Your main responsibilities: Assist in the development and execution of Data Stewardship policies and procedures for all data sources
- Perform day-to-day activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
- Manage data stewardship at the divisional level and serve as a single point of contact for business divisions
- Liaise with business areas to consider their interests and requirements
- Represent the assigned business area for data-related matters, including requirements and provisions
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management System or Computer Science, preferably with a Master’s degree in MIS
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in Data & Information Management in banking, with 4-6 years of management experience
- Understanding of the bank’s strategy and objectives
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively present information
- In-depth knowledge of project management and the bank’s regulations
- Strong competence in communication, digital orientation, service excellence, risk orientation, stakeholder management, and building high-performance teams
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3872