Join us, and contribute to seamless database inventory transformations globally!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Database Engineer, you will be working for our client, a leading global financial institution. Joining the CTO Database Tooling & Inventory POD, you will contribute to enhancing the global database inventory tool, a crucial in-house development ensuring comprehensive and accurate database listings. Interacting with team members across the UK, Poland, and India, your responsibilities will encompass customer support, engineering, automation, and driving value from the product.
Your main responsibilities:
- Uplift the existing Database Inventory tool for compliance and regulatory adherence
- Understand the current application design and automate common or complex activities
- Deliver solutions based on customer requirements
- Design and build monitoring reports and dashboards for service observability
- Provide support and share knowledge within the team
- Handle admin work related to requesting items, workload management, and change processes
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience with scripting or programming languages such as SQL and PHP
- Proficiency in Git and GitHub
- Familiarity with automation products like Ansible and Jenkins
- Agile ways of working experience
- Ability to work independently with a proactive mindset and high ownership
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for global stakeholder interaction
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Previous experience with application design simplification
- Understanding of creating solutions that consume APIs
- Some knowledge of database technologies
- Experience with automation products such as Ansible and Jenkins
- Flexibility to work in UK business hours (11-19)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4554