Ready to shape the future of gaming ?!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Junior DevOps Engineer, you will join our client, responsible for the creation of a new gaming ecosystem powered by the use of blockchain. They are working on a cutting-edge environment that enables economic access and ownership and most importantly drives a new era of opportunities for its users. You will join a highly experienced and fast-paced global Team with the vision of changing the whole gaming industry. You will become responsible for many different phases of the software application lifecycle including Web Apps, Web Services, Games as well as blockchains & NFTs.
Your main responsibilities: work closely with Cloud Team and software developers
- Work in a fast-paced DevSecOps environment and deliver our products to market quickly and efficiently
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipeline for deployment and test automation
- Monitor application health and performance and be proactive in anticipating production issues such as outages, slowness, processing delays, errors and failures, and take corrective action to prevent them
- Provide continued improvement to the platform infrastructure through automation and standardisation
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience in a similar position (Minimum 1 year)
- Experience with AWS services (Lambda, ECS, EC2, ALB, ASGs, CW, RDS, SNS, VPC, SG, IAM, SQL/NoSQL, etc but you don’t need to know all!)
- Experience with Infra as Code (CloudFormation, Pulumi, CDK, or Terraform)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with monitoring and reliability (this role is more SRE than Sys engineering)
- Ability to build complete CI/CD workflows – GitLab is preferred
- Familiarity with GitOps and DevSecOps
- Basic knowledge in any programming languages: Shell, Bash, Typescript, Go, Python, etc
- Basic knowledge in popular public & enterprise blockchains, cryptocurrency, smart contracts (Solidity), NFTs
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3195