Join us, and unlock your potential in tech transformation!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 100% remotely!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working for our client, a leading global financial institution, on a dynamic project aimed at driving service improvement through automation and innovation.
Your main responsibilities: DevOps delivery, including the maintenance of environments to support internal projects and workflow automation tools
- Building and maintaining large-scale database systems both on-premises and in the cloud
- Logging and Monitoring roles, including the design and implementation of logging, monitoring, and alerting to support and prevent incident management
- Operational management, involving root cause analysis for major or repeat incidents, crisis call management, troubleshooting complex issues, and building root cause remediation plans
- Scrum team management, able to take on Agile lead, Scrum Master, or deputy team lead duties as required
- Collaborating with stakeholders at various levels across Cybersecurity and IT teams to develop and maintain solutions that protect the organization
- Investigating and delivering innovation within the Cybersecurity team for both business as usual (BAU) and strategic projects
- Assisting with the training, development, and mentoring of colleagues within the Cybersecurity DevOps community
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Strong understanding of RHEL (RHCE level) – design, build, maintain, optimize, troubleshoot
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL – build, maintain, optimize, troubleshoot
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure, or Ali with a focus on cloud-based database implementations
- Automation of processes with Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, Terraform
- Data management and implementing monitoring and alerting on enterprise infrastructure – Application Dynamics, data repositories such as Splunk, xMatters
- Understanding of and experience with technologies deployed at a large scale in a global IT enterprise
- Knowledge of virtualization, containers, secrets management, and source code management technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Hashicorp Vault, GIT
- Experience working in an Agile team – managing work in Jira and engagements in Jira Service Desk, incident and change management with ServiceNOW
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience working with Audit and Compliance requests and procedures
- Ability to interact appropriately with users of various technical skill levels
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with users to find the best solution
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4345