Work for our Client – Investment Bank and prove your automation skills as a DevOps Platform Engineer!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely
As a DevOps Platform Engineer, you will become a part of a DevOps team who are working on building the platform and innovating in core areas, real-time analytics, and large-scale data processing within different environments (including main market cloud solutions).
Your key responsibilities: DevOps / Automation – working with project teams and production support to reduce manual efforts
- Enablement of new products functionalities – cooperating with data science product teams to enable new platform capabilities across the platform
The ideal candidate has:
- Good programming/scripting skills (e.g. Python, Java, C/C, Scala, Bash, Korn Shell) and understanding of DevOps tools (e.g. Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, GitLab)
- Unix/Linux background
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with Architect and Big Data Project teams to work out platform features
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal effectively with people face to face and over the phone
- Experience working on international projects
- Experience working in the banking or finance industry (especially in the domain of the credit)
- Experience working within a matrix-managed environment
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2355