Join our team, and drive global impact with Filenet expertise!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 90% remotely
As a Filenet Expert / Business Analyst, your primary responsibility will be to deliver successful technology projects within our FileNet team. This includes analyzing business requirements, proposing solutions, efficiently translating them into working software, conducting demos for the business, and incorporating feedback. You will also be responsible for amending, and producing specifications/documentation as required. Additionally, you will investigate live system faults, diagnose problems, propose solutions, and ensure timely completion of projects.
Your main responsibilities: analyzing, and proposing solutions based on business requirements
- Efficiently translating requirements into working software
- Demonstrating the solution to the business, and incorporating feedback
- Amending, and producing specifications/documentation
- Investigating live system faults, diagnosing problems, and proposing solutions
- Completing projects in a timely manner
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Good knowledge of, and working experience with the IBM FileNet platform, Content Navigator, Content Collector, and Enterprise Records, with a strong emphasis on FileNet
- Expertise in the Enterprise Content Management domain
- Proficiency in Java, and J2EE development
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong teamwork, and interpersonal skills, adaptable to change
- Curiosity, and a quick learning capability, with the ability to absorb new technologies, and procedures
- Self-organization skills and business communication experience
It is a strong plus if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in programming
- Experience with application servers, particularly Websphere Application Server
- Cloud knowledge, and experience, particularly with GCP
- Familiarity with databases, specifically Oracle
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows server administration
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3841