As a Finance Associate, you will be part of our finance department. This is an exceptional opportunity to gain competencies and valuable experience in finance in the 2nd fastest growing Polish company in Europe (Financial Times 2021 ranking) and work with the most prestigious and recognizable financial institutions in the world.
This position will directly report to the Finance Director and will be a combination of responsibility from finance/administration and PMO area for the Polish and Portuguese Unit.
● Controlling & reporting the time registration (on a weekly/monthly basis) – direct contact with Consultants and Sales Managers
● Managing all activities connected with projects/clients/consultants opening/extension/closing – administration in the financial system
● Responsibility for document circulation (collecting/filing/sharing) in line with company best practices
● Creating and enhancing internal policy with regard to the project’s administration
● Responsibility for organizing the weekly PMO meetings
● Responsibility for administration of non-billable projects and resources
Finance & Reporting:
● Preparing monthly reports for payroll (end of the month)
● Weekly/monthly PMO reports
● Issuing reinvoices/debit notes – controlling and DSO reporting
● Supporting end-of-month closing activities (Client’s timesheets, hours, and cost rate reporting)
● KPIs monthly reporting
● Credit cards monthly reconciliation
● AR/AP monthly reconciliation
● Responsibility for the correct circulation of accounting and sales documents including filing/registration/sharing
● Other administration support in line with current needs
Cross department cooperation (supporting Sales and HR):
● Taking part in the onboarding process
● Other ad hoc tasks/reports
As an ideal Candidate you have:
● Fluency in written and spoken English (at least B2/C1 level)
● Financial background (education) and professional experience – at least 2-3 years
● Very good knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
● Very good communication skills
● Team player approach with a “can-do” attitude
● Willingness to work in a very dynamic and fast-paced project environment
● Multitasking abilities but at the same time – attention to details
● Perfect work organization, ability to work on many deadlines
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative, and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people.
The offer includes:
● Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
● Enhancing your skills and developing your expertise in the financial and administration area
● Participating in Social Events, training, and working in an international environment
● Access to attractive Medical Package
● Access to Multisport Program
● Office in the heart of Warsaw in a family atmosphere
● Flexible & partially remote work
Join us and choose a shortcut to your career!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.