Looking to relocate? Join one of the biggest bank of Saudi Arabia!
Riyadh-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 20% remotely.
As a Head of Predictive Modeling & Data Science, you will be working for our client, a prominent financial institution in Saudi Arabia. This position requires a partial relocation to Saudi Arabia. You will contribute to the development of divisional strategy and ensures translation and alignment during the development and monitoring of departmental strategy including objectives, targets, and initiatives. You will become responsible for researching new and sophisticated data mining methods and applications; planning and developing implementations and communicating the findings.
Your main responsibilities: Working closely with other departments to devise their analytics strategy and assisting in executing the strategy.
- Recommends improvements to departmental policy and directs the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of EBIA activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service to customers
- Develop, implement, and maintain Data mining models
- Conduct statistical analysis of the Customer Insight Solution (CIS) database and insights in response to identified analytic projects
- Support all Customer Strategies and initiatives by providing insights for (Customer Intelligence – Marketing Optimization, Segmentation, Profiling, Loyalty, Retention, Profitability, and Risk Management for Basel II requirements, Credit Scorecard, AML, and Fraud Prevention)
- Participate in enhancing the adoption of Data mining initiatives in the Bank
- Provide guidance and consultancy on using Analytical and Data mining tools
- Deliver or participate in presentations on new products/services, ongoing process improvement efforts, and/or operational initiatives
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 6-8 years relevant experience in data analysis or analytical applications in financial institutions including at least 3 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities
- 8 years of data analysis and reporting experiences
- 5 years of Banking industry including knowledge of CRM, marketing, and strategy support
- Understanding of the bank’s strategy, objectives, products, and services
- Understanding the market trends and competitors’ awareness
- Understanding of analytical applications development and usage to support business decision making
- Knowledge of the operations, products, and services of banks and financial institutions
- Knowledge of Oracle EDW data model for Banking and financial institutions
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles and practices.
- In-depth understanding of Enterprise Business Intelligence and Reporting principles and key components
- Knowledge of Analytics, data mining techniques, and tools
- High experience in information and Database management as well as business and domain knowledge
- Master’s degree in statistics, computational linguistics, computer science or related quantitative methods plus
- Fluent English
- Arabic would be a strong plus
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3877