Join the team and deliver solutions that will help people invest their money!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Java Backend Developer, you will be a part of the team working with the global Wealth Management business. The team consists of around 80 colleagues working cross-functional and taking care of the applications helping thousands of people in different countries across the world to invest their money in various assets.
Your key responsibilities:
- Designing and developing solutions
- Building high-quality, reusable code
- Being involved in the overall application lifecycle
- Working closely with other teams in the Wealth department
- Collaborating with FrontEnd developers, business analysts, and other IT and business teams
- Troubleshooting and debugging application
- Learning and implementing new technologies
- Participating in technical communities
- Participating in conferences and training
- Working on integration with other bank’s systems (MQ, REST, sftp)
The ideal candidate has:
- 3 years of experience as a Java developer
- Knowledge of Java v1.7/v1.8 and Spring Framework, Spring Boot
- Knowledge of message queues (JMS, WMQ, Kafka, ActiveMQ)
- Strong database skills (PostgreSQL/Oracle)
- Knowledge of the following tools/frameworks: Kubernetes, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Liquibase, WireMock
- Proficiency in use of testing tools such as JUnit (v4/v5), Mockito, AssertJ, Cucumber/Gherkin
- Knowledge of RESTful architectural principles
- Knowledge of distributed services architecture
- Integration experience (MQ, REST, sftp)
It is a strong plus if you have:
- AWS/GCP/Azure development experience
- Experience in working on Wealth platforms, or Financial Planning platforms
- Knowledge of SDLC/Agile methodology
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of serverless architecture/computing
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2178