Do you feel the lack of direct feedback from users throughout the development of your project? We have a listing for you!
Torun – based opportunity with a possibility of a hybrid work mode
As a Java Developer, you will be a part of a team that creates the core computing system for our Client from the financial industry. You will have the opportunity to build a product that provides constant, direct contact with the users.
Your main responsibilities: Creating an internal platform that allows for direct feedback from the customers at every step of the product’s lifetime, from the project, through development, up to maintenance.
- Working in SCRUM in a small 5-9 person team
- Working independently on the projects and applying your own solutions, having given only a broad description of technologies and approaches to architecture.
- Maintaining your platform/project throughout its lifespan.
As an ideal Candidate you have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of AWS is nice to have
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, Liquibase
- Experience with Spock, JUnit 4, Cucumber
- Knowledge of Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with a VCS preferably Git
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #2694