Create the main computing system for one of the world’s leading microfinance companies!
Warsaw and Toruń based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely
As a Java Developer, you will join the team that creates the core computing system for our clients from the financial industry. You will have the opportunity to build an environment with microservices and cloud from scratch. The team works on agile principles that are flexible to Client requests and turn around high-quality tested code in short time frames.
Your main responsibilities: create a new core system for a rapidly growing fintech
- Interact directly with the business and other engineering teams to build innovative solutions to support our business
- Play a big part in design and implementation in a team-oriented environment
- Apply an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving and product development
- Develop your technical skills
- Develop using agile methodologies on a regular sprint cycle
- Participate in a lot of interesting, fun work lined up with lots of new development
- Contribute to building internal social media solutions using modern technology stack
As an ideal Candidate you have:
- At least 4 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Knowledge of Spring and Hibernate
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, Liquibase
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with Spock, JUnit 4, Cucumber
- Experience with Graphite, ELK, Zabbix, Pingdom, Prometheus
- Knowledge of Spring Cloud and AWS is nice to have
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2858