Develop software in the field of electronic banking!
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely
As a Java Developer, you will be assigned to the Mobile and Electronic Banking Team of our Client – one of the largest financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe with over 5.5 million retail clients. As a result, you will be associated with flagship IT projects for a leading brand in the banking sector.
Your main responsibilities: Improve the performance with various modern technologies
- Design and develop software in Java for web applications
- Ensure high-quality software (functionality, performance, reliability)
- Design and document technical solutions
- Create highly scalable IT solutions
- Consult on architecture and design
- Propose and implement new technological solutions, optimization, and improvements
- Implement key e-banking projects for the Bank
As an ideal Candidate you have:
- At least 4 years of professional experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or relevant software engineering experience
- Strong software engineering and programming skills with Java
- Experience with Spring, microservices, and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of design patterns, multi-layer architecture, relational databases
- Strong expertise in designing scalable and efficient solutions for a large organization
- Strong understanding of database concepts and performance-related optimization
- Experience working with business partners and engineers to gather, understand and bridge definitions and requirements
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #1794