Become a key member of the team in one of the biggest insurance groups in Poland!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Java/Python Developer, you will be working for our Client – one of the top insurance companies in Central and Eastern Europe employing over 700 people in IT. The successful candidate will be developing best programming practices and standards by designing and implementing modern solutions based on Big Data technologies.
Your key responsibilities: defining and developing good programming practices and standards
- Ensuring proper quality of the produced software
- Identifying the possibilities and limitations of the technologies and tools used, proposing new solutions
- Cooperating with team members to ensure effective implementation
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in designing and programming IT systems
- Experience in working with Agile methodology
- Very good knowledge of at least one of the Java / Python / Scala languages
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and creating clean code
- Experience working with Big Data technologies like Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, or similar
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with working with databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- English language enabling reading technical documentation
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in creating microservices and/or REST API services
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in software development using Spring Framework, Spring Boot or Liquibase
- Familiarity with NoSQL solutions
- Knowledge of IntelliJ IDEA or PyCharm program
- Ability to work with GIT
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2795