Lead a Team of Developers working on a cutting-edge car-sharing platform!
As a Java Tech Lead, you will have the opportunity to take part in the development of a solution for one of the largest car-sharing businesses in Europe which are developing a system to support this emerging business. You will take leadership over the entire project, both in the field of architecture design and code working practices.
Your main responsibilities:
- Leading the team as a tech lead with a solid understanding of architecture, technology, and software development standards
- Designing and improving the architecture along with the development of the application
- Ensuring that the architecture complies with security and optimization standards
- Ensuring the technology team adheres to the best coding standards
- Technical coordination of work on the development of the backend and mobile applications, DevOps subcontractors, migration
- Mentoring and coaching team members so that they take advantage of your knowledge and develop theirs
As an ideal Candidate you have:
- Excellent knowledge of programming standards, 5+ years of experience in the Java environment
- 2+ years of experience as a senior/tech lead – in the role of coordinating the team
- Knowledge of current technology trends, with an emphasis on the tools of the AWS environment
- Experience in working with architecture based on microservices
- Working knowledge of tools related to the Java environment, such as Spring Boot
- Willingness to implement technological changes and the ability to convince the Team of its concept
- Fluent Polish
- Great Communication skills
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2649