Join us, and be at the forefront of transforming business processes
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 90% remotely!
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution, specifically within Wholesale IT Global Payments Solutions – Global Disbursements. The project focuses on technical Java solutions to address delivery challenges, requiring a Lead Software Engineer with robust knowledge of best practices, organizational skills, and expertise in Java technologies.
Your main responsibilities: own technical delivery for the team, ensuring high-quality solutions
- Provide leadership and mentorship to team members
- Communicate effectively on behalf of the Global Disbursements Team
- Build and support services, microservices, and applications in Java 8/11/17, Spring Boot, ReactJS, etc.
- Reduce cost and complexity by transitioning to modern integration approaches with APIs, MuleSoft, Kafka topics, microservices patterns, Juniper Ingress/Egress patterns, and/or WMB EAI/MQ
- Implement automation testing frameworks to reduce testing costs
- Enhance Straight-Through-Processing (STP) capabilities of services
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Strong proficiency in Java17+
- Knowledge of Spring/Spring Boot
- Knowledge of Oracle
- Experience building ReSTful APIs, with no requirement for SOAP
- Expertise in microservices and associated patterns
- Strong understanding of MQ (Message Queue) principles
- Understanding of essential DevOps principles
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Familiarity with Postgres database technologies
- Experience in Cybersecurity principles
- Exposure to DevOps tools such as Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, RTC, G3, Nexus, etc.
- Previous collaboration with Agile & DevOps methodologies and tools (Jira, Confluence, SharePoint)
- In-depth involvement in managing payment services portfolio on both cloud and on-premises hosting
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4449