Be at the forefront of agriculture’s digital transformation and help farmers around the world transform the global food industry.
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely 4 days a week
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will work for our Client – a global enterprise with core competencies in the three main life sciences areas of crop science, pharmaceuticals, & consumer health. You will work on purposeful cutting-edge projects to bring our Client’s mission to life: Health for all and Hunger for none. You will develop products and services to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Join a culture that gives you the power to change.
Your main responsibilities: Work as part of a global agile development team to deliver business-critical solutions
- Provide technical design and architecture decisions within and across teams
- Collaborate, partner & help prioritize work every day with developers, product managers, product designers and business partners
- Mentor engineers on your team & across the software organization
- Consistently contribute to solving organization-wide problems including shared platforms, libraries, and frameworks
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of new technologies
- Build relationships with key members of partner organizations
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 6+ years of prior Software Development or Engineering experience
- Higher education in Computer Science, Engineering, or Technical Field
- Knowledge of modern backend, frontend & mobile frameworks
- High-level understanding of cloud architecture and deployment
- Knowledge of at least a few of the following: JS, Angular, React, NodeJS, ExpressJS, Kafka, Android Native, Flutter, AWS, GCP
- Past experience working with a global team
- Willingness to learn, develop, & innovate
- Great communication skills
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2956