Join us, and lead the way in financial forecasting and analysis!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 70% remotely
As an Open Banking Costs and Planning Analyst, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution, within the Global Open Banking Shared Service (OB-SS) team. This dynamic role focuses on the non-technical aspects of Open Banking (OB) costs and capacity, involving financial resource management and scenario-based forecasting. Reporting to the Cost & Planning Senior Manager, you will work closely with country and regional Open Banking teams and technical experts to ensure effective channel reporting and planning.
Your main responsibilities: taking the lead in providing Open Banking financial resources and AWS data
- Creating and maintaining a comprehensive view of OB capacity and requirements globally
- Developing market and product forecast models to inform cost and capacity decisions
- Producing easily consumable materials, including for senior audiences, and identifying trends for improvement
- Assisting in monthly and annual planning processes
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Extensive experience in MI analysis, presentation, and financial cost management
- Strong analytical skills with expert use of Excel
- Sound judgmental skills to identify trends and insights
- Knowledge of Open Banking regulations and commercial opportunities
- Familiarity with banking, and change-driven benefits
- Strong knowledge of the external environment, including regulatory and competitive aspects
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4303