Join us, and be the driving force behind regulatory reporting excellence
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 90% remotely!
As a Product Development Analyst, you will be working for our client, a global banking and markets leader, specializing in Derivative Clearing Services. In this dynamic role, you’ll contribute to the ETD & OTC Clearing Product Development Team, collaborating across various locations including Krakow, London, New York, and Hong Kong. The focus is on delivering Clearing House product launches and functional releases, supporting revenue development for clients, such as banks and hedge funds.
Your main responsibilities: collect and document business requirements for changes across Front/Middle/Back-Office systems
- Collaborate with global IT teams, ensuring understanding of business requirements and tracking delivery accuracy
- Own end-to-end change delivery, ensuring timely and accurate progress tracking and acceptance testing
- Partner with front-to-back stakeholders for regulatory reporting, conducting root cause analysis and driving break clearance
- Work closely with stakeholders to agree on cross-functional service specifications, timing, and delivery
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in end-to-end business analysis and functional change delivery
- 2+ years of experience in an Agile software delivery environment
- Proficiency in root cause analysis for complex issues
- Analytical, methodical, and detail-oriented approach
- Ability to manage strict timelines, shifting focus between different subjects swiftly
- Experience working with Technology teams in Front & Middle Office and business users
- Prior experience in a Product Owner role and in an investment firm focusing on cleared derivative products
- Awareness of cleared derivatives related Regulatory Reporting is an asset
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of cleared derivatives-related Regulatory Reporting
- Experience in an investment firm with a focus on cleared derivative products
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4448