Join us, and contribute to the stability of vital payment services!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 90% remotely!
As a Production Engineering Specialist, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution, supporting the dynamic Payments IT department. The team is dedicated to the technical operations of global Payments Execution, Messaging & Orchestration, and Sanctions & Investigation services. Your focus will be on the Payment Orchestration Layer system, ensuring its availability and stability for our customers in a mission-critical environment.
Your main responsibilities: providing comprehensive day-to-day Production Support services, resolving live incidents, and conducting post-resolution problem management activities
- Installing new system releases provided by the development team
- Implementing and building locally developed solutions using Script Shell, Java, Bash, Python, and Perl
- Working closely with stakeholders worldwide, maintaining distributed containerized platforms in production
- Reviewing, designing, and re-engineering processes with new technologies to enhance performance
- Designing and driving the implementation of service offerings, capability uplifts, and process improvements
- Evaluating, developing, and applying appropriate tools to analyze architecture
- Participating in validating data, development, implementation, and testing activities
- Contributing productively to team objectives, sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience in managing technical teams and stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment (CICD) tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Circle CI, or equivalent
- Expertise in platform and systems architecture, including technologies like Spring Cloud, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, etc.
- Proficiency in Cloud Native Technologies, including Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, and Istio Service Mesh
- Skills in JVM tuning and diagnostics for application troubleshooting and performance optimization
- Familiarity with traditional technologies like Bash/Shell, Groovy or Java, Unix/Linux, Jenkins, and GitHub
- Understanding of distributed system design, messaging technologies, caches, and technology layers in the application landscape
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in Payments
- Demonstrated experience in Agile/DevOps environment and production support
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4507