Join us today, and elevate Risk Management with Python Power!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 90% remotely
As a Python Engineer, you will be working for our client, a leading financial institution in the Markets Securities & Services Tech sector. You will be part of a dynamic team which shape the future of financial systems, and risk management. Collaborate closely with business analysts, product managers, and application managers to integrate data from FIS Global FrontArena into in-house systems, ensuring efficient risk management, and calculations.
Your main responsibilities: developing, and maintaining Python-based integrations from the FrontArena suite to in-house systems
- Automating testing, and deployment processes for frequent releases
- Communicating with product owners, and business stakeholders to understand features, and requirements
- Driving continuous improvement, and contributing actively to a self-organized DevOps team
- Owning the end-to-end production availability of your services
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in Python development
- Understanding of data structures, and algorithms
- Solid financial knowledge including derivatives, VaR, and “Greeks”
- Experience with databases, preferably MS SQL Server
- Problem-solving abilities to analyze code modules, and troubleshoot issues
- Effective communication skills for collaboration within the team, and with business stakeholders
- Fluency in English
- Degree in IT-related field or equivalent qualification
- Familiarity with Front Arena libraries, and components (PACE, ADS, ATS, ACM, AEL, ADLF)
- Prior experience in financial risk management
- Familiarity with agile development practices, and DevOps methodologies
It is a strong plus if you have:
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4070