Drive resiliency and agility by working on smart next-generation supply chain solutions!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a QA Developer you will be working for our Client – the ultimate provider of supply chain risk management solutions operating across over a dozen end-markets and multiple geographies. A successful candidate will be part of a new dynamic and entrepreneurial development team, working in a fast-paced and business-aligned environment with over 4,000 public and private sector clients and over 60,000 customers across sectors such as construction, transport, retail, hospitality education, facility and property management, manufacturing, local and central government.
Your main responsibilities: planning, design and execution of the automated testing as part of the project’s continuous integration
- Creating master test plans and testing milestones
- Dealing with all of the business stakeholders, testing resourcing planning
- Testing allocation and environment management
- Developing and maintaining tests
- Supporting the company’s Agile software development life cycle and developing
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience as a QA Engineer within a continuous integration and deployment technical environment
- Significant experience using automation tools to scale the QA strategy (Selenium, Specflow, BrowserStack, SauceLabs)
- Experience testing .NET C# services (REST APIs and message-based systems) and general Scripting knowledge
- Familiarity with Postman/Swagger
- Good understanding of database queries
- General scripting knowledge
- Expertise in testing Angular and React applications
- Excellent communication skills and commercial awareness
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2923