Join us and unleash your potential as a leader in IT recruitment!
Warsaw- based with possibility to work 2 days a week remotely!
We’re ITDS, and we’re here to take the world by storm! As a leading business
consultancy and IT engineers outsourcing firm with offices in Amsterdam, Warsaw,
Wrocław, Lisbon, and Porto, we’re on the move and constantly evolving. Our team of
over 600 highly motivated specialists combines our wealth of experience with in-
depth knowledge of new technologies, legislation, and digital marketing to help our
clients reach the next level.
But it’s not all work and no play at ITDS. We’ve got a great spirit and a commitment
to excellence that’s earned us prestigious awards like the Forbes Diamond and the
Great Place to Work title. And as one of the 1000 fastest-growing companies in
Europe according to the Financial Times, we’re always looking for new opportunities
to grow and evolve.
We are now looking to develop our Recruitment Team with a proactive and ambitious
Recruiting Team Lead, who will be responsible for building his/her recruitment unit
and developing pipe of qualified candidates.
Your main responsibilities:
- Building a Recruitment Team from scratch
- Onboarding, managing, and coaching the unit of Recruiters
- Projects coordination (assigning Recruiters to jobs, etc)
- Effective and efficient management of day to day queries and issues
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of qualified candidates for recruitment
processes for IT and Business positions and managing end to end
- Participating in the creation and implementation of strategies plans
- Creating a trusted relationship with Stakeholders and Clients
- Creating relationships with candidates and keeping them up to date with
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience in IT Recruiting
- First experience with leading time is a strong plus
- Strong drive to deliver results
- Sound judgment and ability to match candidates with projects
- Demonstrated ability to influence and be seen as a trusted advisor, leveraging a strong business acumen
- Higher education (preferably in Psychology or Human Resources)
- Strong team spirit, service-oriented, and organizational skills
- Proactive approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Work effectively under time pressure
- Mother tongue Polish and very good English
- Stable and long-term cooperation with competitive salary and bonus
- Enhancment of your skills and development of your expertise in the IT
and financial industry
- Professional development and support of Consultants and experienced
- Participation in Social Events, training and work in an international
- Office in the heart of Warsaw (Skylight Złote Tarasy building)
- Access to Medical Package and Multisport Program, gym in the buidling
and English classes
- Fresh fruits in the office
- Last but not least an amazing and friendly team with whom you can move
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.