Join the international team responsible for Security Engineering in the banking area!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 2 days per week remotely!
As a Security Engineer, you will be assigned to our client – a renowned Investment Bank.
You will take part in a project whose goal is the integration of physical (laptops, desktops) and virtual (VM deployed on the third party platform and in Azure) endpoints environment with Microsoft security stack products.
The project is focused on Microsoft Defender For Endpoints products and features related to Threat Protection, Device Control, Firewall, and Application Control.
Your key responsibilities:
- Engineering of Microsoft Security Stack products integration with company IT environment
- Design of security policies (AV, Device Control, DLP, Firewall)
- Performance optimization of Endpoint Security Stack applications
- Endpoints Hardening
- Automation of processes involving scripting and coding (Azure API)
- Preparation and implementation of changes in global infrastructure
- Defining compliance monitoring processes for endpoint environment
- Cooperation with support lines during advanced troubleshooting
- Collaboration with cross-technology peer-groups
- Support for all ITIL processes, in particular the Incident, Problem, and Change Management
The ideal candidate has:
- General experience with Microsoft Endpoint Security products (AV, Device Control, DLP).
- Scripting skills (PowerShell)
- Proven experience in managing enterprise-grade endpoints and backend environments.
- Experience in endpoint management for Windows clients
- Proven understanding and implementation of security & privacy controls
- Solid interpersonal skills, customer/stakeholder orientation, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a team
- Solid troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Microsoft Security Certification (SC-200/300/400)
- Experience with incident and change management processes, IT Good Practice (e.g. ITIL)
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2473