Do you care about the quality of your healthcare? So do we! Become a key team member and revolutionise healthcare data engineering platforms.
As a Senior Big Data Engineer, you will join our Client, a leading global provider of advanced analytics, innovative technology solutions and unique clinical research services to the life sciences industry. You will be working collaboratively with the team to design, develop and support data engineering solutions. The platform for solutions helps solve complex business challenges pertaining to healthcare data such as mapping a wide variety of healthcare diagnosis data to standard coding frames. You will have the opportunity to solve complex engineering challenges and develop innovative solutions
Your key responsibilities:
- Building pipelines for processing big amounts of medical data
- Participating in system design, development and maintenance
- Working closely with the data analysts to identify and provide the required data
- Contributing to the definition and adoption of technical standards
- Creating comprehensive automated unit and integration tests
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of experience with Big Data Stream processing (Scala, Apache Spark)
- Knowledge of SQL and transactional databases
- Experience with one or more of Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Apache Flink, HDFS
- Knowledge of the NoSQL database such as Hive, HBase, Cassandra, ElasticSearch or others
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or another related field
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3326