Join the team and develop new risk calculation models for the Linux server-side application!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a C Developer, you will work with a system responsible for calculating the value at risk for the bank. This value tells how much the bank can lose during the stock market crash, given its current position and history of price changes. Your main challenge will be improving and refactoring existing functionality without impacting the outcome.
Your key responsibilities: Technical and functional C development of new requirements
- Developing new risk types and methods of calculation
- Adding new functionalities to the set of multi-layer Market Risk System components
- Implementing functional changes
- Writing unit tests
- Designing and implementing changes improving system stability and performance
The ideal candidate has:
- Very good knowledge of C 11/14 standard and STL or boost libs
- Experience with multithreading
- Knowledge about Linux server-side environment and applications
- Hands-on experience with Design patterns
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of SQL language
- Good math skills
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2015