Be at the forefront of digital transformation and work on leading-edge solutions for the Consumer Health industry!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to work partly remote
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will work for our Client – a global enterprise with core competencies in the three main life sciences areas of crop science, pharmaceuticals, & consumer health. As a member of the team, you will work on ensuring an efficient and consistent integration architecture for the platforms used by our client. Join a culture that gives you the power to change!
Your main responsibilities: Work as part of a global agile development team to deliver business critical solutions
- Develop and deploy Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) and CI/CD pipelines within the AWS cloud environment
- Develop and maintain ETL jobs and APIs using Python
- Pro-actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and solve issues before go-live
- Drive an engineering mindset focused on continually improving technology offerings with focus on automated setup and monitoring of platform components
- Collaborate with data scientists, IT product managers and IT Architects over the entire product lifecycle being active member of respective product teams
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Practical knowledge of AWS Cloud services and Terraform
- Experience with containerization and container runtime orchestrators – Docker and Kubernetes on AWS (EKS)
- Experience in using Python to develop APIs and data transformation solutions
- Experience providing Continuous Delivery (CD) and Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines (ideally using Argo suite)
- Familiarity with workflow engines, i.e. Argo Workflows, AirFlow
- Broad understanding and experience regarding scripting and coding best practices
- Strong focus on teamwork and communication to collaborate on shared objectives in flexible DevOps teams
- Great communication skills
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4441